Visit the EcoCenter
The EcoCenter is Reopening!
We’ve missed you! It has been an odd few months at the EcoCenter without the bright faces of our guests. We are excited to reopen our doors and invite you back to explore the wonders of the Swaner Preserve. In order to make your visit as safe as possible, we have made some updates to the EcoCenter experience.
Starting on September 12th, 2020, the EcoCenter will be open Friday – Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm.
To learn more about what we are doing to protect the health of visitors, staff, and volunteers, check out our updated policies and procedures below.
Our community’s health and safety is our primary objective. We have made some changes to the EcoCenter to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Limiting the number of visitors in the EcoCenter to 20 at any time to allow proper physical distancing.
- Required face coverings (worn over the nose and mouth) for visitors, staff, and volunteers
over the age of 2.
For those with conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask, please call 435-797-8943. We will provide reasonable accommodations that allow for safe enjoyment of the Preserve and EcoCenter for all.
- Clearly marked signage and demarcations to encourage physical distancing between visiting groups.
- Updated EcoCenter schedule to allow for proper cleaning, sanitizing, and distancing between programs.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection.
- Sanitization stations are readily available throughout the EcoCenter.
- Providing styluses and other modifications to allow for safer interaction with exhibits.
We ask guests who have been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or have any symptoms to kindly postpone your visit to a later date. The safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff is our top priority, so we will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation.